My Blog List

Friday 2 December 2011

Assemblies of God National Evangelists Website


Assemblies of God USASearchSite GuideStoreContact Us







Search the Bible at biblegateway.com

Enter a word or phrase


 

Welcome to the Assemblies of God National Evangelists Website!!

Search our “Evangelist Directory” by a few letters, a name, district, state, or ministry focus.Evangelists with “enhanced” listings include extended ministry information. Find out more about getting your own enhanced listing!

Evangelist Highlight

Kristi Lemley

Web Site: http://www.livinginthelightministries.org 
kristialemley@yahoo.com

Biography
I speak from a heart that was freed by the blood of Jesus. During my young years, I experienced multiple issues that caused pain, anger, and bondage. As I became an adult I knew that I had to forgive others, which was the easy part. The difficult part was learning to forgive myself from behaving in rebellious ways in response to the pain I felt. The day the Lord freed me I made a vow to Him, that I would tell anyone who would listen about His saving grace. I obtained my Master of Social...

Read More


  • AG Evangelists in Phoenix - UPDATED!
    Phoenix 2011
    Evangelists & friends alike won't want to miss all the festivities at this year's upcoming General Council in Phoenix, AZ! Free booth space and advertisement just to name a few...

How did you find out about us?
 Church Website
 A/G News
 Pentecostal Evangel
 Conference or District Council
 Word of Mouth
 Enrichment Journal
 Other

Featured Resources

The item list is empty.

2 comments:

  1. Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
    Best Architects in Indore
    Best Interior designers in indore

    i heard about this blog & get actually whateveri was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
    Approved Auditor in DAFZA
    Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
    Approved Auditor in JAFZA
    Approved Auditor in DMCC

    Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

    Virgin Linseed Oil BP
    flaxseed oil
    cms ed

    I always search such wonderful blog and after so many efforts finally I got you. Keep writing the same
    Pharmacy home delivery in UAE
    Pharmacy near Business Bay

    ReplyDelete