My Blog List

Saturday 14 January 2012

Visa Application Forms

Visa Application Forms

Note: This Web site contains PDF documents that require Adobe Acrobat for viewing. Download Acrobat Reader here!

Nonimmigrant Visa Applications

NOTE: K visa applicants applying at U.S. Consulate General Montreal have different application form requirements. Review information on the U.S. Consulate General Montreal website to learn which forms you must complete. K visa applicants applying at all other locations must complete Form DS-156.

Immigrant Visa Applications

Other Visa Forms

Poverty Guidelines: I-864P
For forms I-864, I-864A, I-864W, or I-864EZ, select Affidavit of Support Forms, to download these USCIS forms.
Important Note: The NVC cannot accept Form I-134 for immigrant visa processing. The NVC only accepts the appropriate I-864 form(s) listed above.
If you are looking for all other forms that begin with "I" (such as I-130, I-539, etc), these forms come from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the Department of Homeland Security. You may download them from the USCIS forms page.

No comments:

Post a Comment